Monday, December 15, 2008

Introduction


I'm writing this blog about one of the greatest men in history. Although he is unknown but to a few today, he remains to be a great hero, orator, extremist and black rights activists the world has ever seen. This man is Malcolm X. As I have to base this blog on a piece of literature I have chosen his speech in the Oxford Union Debate. When I first watched this speech I felt my heart jump as he ridiculed the American government and it has stuck with me ever since. In this blog I'm going to try and see what type of person Malcolm X really was and see how he thinks and some of his characteristics. This is not a biography of Malcolm X but i will provide a brief one for those of you who don't know much about this extraordinary person.

No comments:

Post a Comment